Tuesday 30 April 2013

Change of Idea

I have decided that my original goal for this project of producing an interactive version of my FMP book is unrealistic given the time frame I have. To make a fully finished version of this I would have to wait until I had finished each page of my book before I could adapt it into an interactive version. As my FMP project is running alongside this project I would not have the finished pages until the end of the project, and therefore I would have an incredibly short amount of time in which to adapt and produce my book.

Instead I have decided to focus on experimenting with the games and merchandise that would be produced alongside my book. 
I can use similar ideas and techniques that I had been looking at, but not limit myself to a book format or the same page layouts. I would have more freedom to use techniques that wouldn't work in a book format, giving me chance to do a more varied set of experiments. 

I think it would also be nice to produce a set of merchandise to match my book, as it shows I can work with a diverse range of materials and techniques, and it will give me a good variety of products I can use to promote my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment