Tuesday 30 April 2013

Adapting Fmp into objects

The most obvious part of my book to adapt is my main character. Now I have my character designs finished I can begin to think of ways to adapt the collages I have made of her into interactive objects to promote my book.

I will start simple, by making card dolls that stand up on their own, and then develop these experiments to make games that a child could interact with, and possibly find a way to make dolls with moveable parts. 

I can also use other aspects of my book, such as scenery and objects that appear throughout the book. For example, there is a ginger cat that appears in the background of many of the pages, so I could experiment with that too. 

At this point in the project I can really link my experiments to my FMP as my character designs and ideas have been finished. 


No comments:

Post a Comment